The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed.To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
This can occur if you are running Windows in safe
mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly
installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.
- Log on to your computer as an administrator.
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.
- At the command prompt, type msiexec.exe /unregister, and then press ENTER.
- Type msiexec /regserver, and then press ENTER.
If you are continuing to have problems, click on the Original Source Link below.